Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Okay, actually lot of things I want to share here, but you know my schedule is fucking full with the sports, tuition and all that. So I don't have so much time to do this. I think I always lalaikan pelajaran and now you can see my results was a shit from subject to a subject. Okay for the science, I don't want to blame myself for got 72% :p haha bcs I want to say this, I'm not lying, I swear it had happen. When I answer that subject, I was too pushing myself to not get 25 below (over 30) so in my mind was like kia kau kena dpt tinggi section A ni kia, kalau tak kau mmg takkan dpt A. kau jgn sampai salah lebih dr 4. Those words kept playing in my mind, so I really focus (what the fuck is called focus if in my mind kept saying that, that's a shit) I really stupid to answer every question in a long time, sampai sampai when I ask my classmate, what time is it, and she told me another 20-30 minutes the exam will finish, I was like ya Allah aku mcm dah kesuntukan masa ni nak buat section B pun belum. I was gelabah, kelam kabut, and all that. And when I think about time, 25 above markah, section B, I was putus asa dgn tiba tiba. I was sad. Disappointed . Dah la sec B, first question dah mcm babi, so terus dalam hati said, "dah la, takpe lah, biarlah kali ni markah aku C, lantak lah aku tak kisah" imagine that, dalam kepala otak tgh exam fikir mcm mcm, jadi mcm mana result pun tak teruk? ada ke org fikir serabut dapat result cemerlang, mmg tak lah. When I answer sec B, I was crying in my heart, I can't cry in front of people, aku nangis mcm gila dlm hati. At last ada lebih masa, 5 minit cmtu, aku mmg dah taknak double check dah. I ask permission from teacher to go toilet, she said you may then I quickly took the pas keluar and pergi toilet tingkat 2 which is tak ramai org. I sat at the jamban and cried like hell. I really disappointed. After spending about 10 minutes in the toilet, aku balik kelas balik. Mcm tu lah Tazkirah Binti Muhammad H. Kamal kadang kadang. Aku sumpah lost self confidence. Aku kalau dah takde keyakinan diri,     mmg semua benda lah tak akan jadi. Mcm tu lah situation masa jawap exam science, punyalah terseksa, sedih. So blablablablabalbahsslaidghlwcgdsdsvisugb. And Alhamdulillah, Bm1, 2 A. And another shit is mathematics. I got 74, for mathematics, don't have much to say, CARELESS IS MY LIFESTYLE :) ya Allah kdg kdg rasa mcm dah takde life dah kalau asik buat careless je math. Apa boleh buat kan, hemmm. So for now, I have 2A 2B in my hand, and I hope english will get A, 85 above, InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment